IEEE ISMAR 2017 Workshop on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality meet Creative Industries (VARCI)
October 13th, 2017 in Nantes, France
Topics of interest
Include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative interaction design with VR/AR systems
- User feedback and Quality of Experience assessment for VR/AR content creation
- Quality of Experience as an artistic intention in VR/AR
- Usage of VR/AR technologies in art performances and design
- Narrative studies/Storytelling in VR/AR
- Create in/with VR/AR, VR/AR platforms/tools to support design and art creation
- Theoretical issues in VR/AR: philosophical, aesthetic or sociological aspects (relationship to reality, « bubble effect », etc.).
Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research and application papers addressing all areas of the workshop.
All papers should be 2-8 pages long, submitted in PDF format and formatted using the ISMAR 2017 paper template available from https://ismar2017.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/19.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published on IEEE Xplore as ISMAR 2017 adjunct Proceeding.
Deadline Workshop Papers: July 3rd, 2017 July 10th, 2017
Notification Workshop Papers: August 7th, 2017
Workshop Papers Camera Ready Deadline: August 28th, 2017
Jacques Gilbert Université de Nantes, L’AMo, France
Carola Moujan Ecole Supérieure des Beaux-Arts Tours Angers Le Mans, France
Toinon Vigier Université de Nantes, LS2N, France
For more information, you can also contact email@example.com