Topics of interest of CTIC2019
– Topological features and invariants and their computation for digital images.
– Representations and compression of nD images based on topology
– Hierarchical approaches for images based on topology
– Image segmentation under topological constraints
– Parallel processing based on topology in multi-dimensional volume context
– Topology computation in parallel in multi-dimensional volume context
– Topological optimization for digital images
– Topological algorithms for image processing
– Topological transforms for digital images
– Topological recognition of digital images
– Experimental evaluation of heuristics based on topology in image processing
– Topology methods for visualization of nD digital images.
– Applications of computational topology in biomedical imagery.
– Use of topological information in image engineering applications.
– Machine learning using topological features
– Topology in biomedical imaging
Registration opens July 2018
Submission deadline September 17, 2018
Acceptance notification October 8, 2018
Camera ready: October 22, 2018
Conference dates: January 24-25, 2019
The proceedings with accepted full papers will be published in the Springer’s LNCS series. The authors of accepted talks are invited to submit extended versions of their work to the special issue « Topological Analysis and Recognition » of the journal Pattern Recognition Letters
Rebeca Marfil Robles, Mariletty Calderon, Antonio Bandera
University of Malaga (Spain)
Fernando Díaz del Río
University of Seville (Spain)