The program of the Eurographics Symposium on Rendering (EGSR) 2019 is now online.
This year’s program gathers research papers in
- Materials & Reflectance,
- High-Performance Rendering,
- Spectral Effects,
- Light Transport,
- Interactive & Real Time Rendering
- Deep Learning,
as well as an industry session.
Three keynotes will structure the event:
- Jaakko Lehtinen from Aalto University & NVIDIA
- Natalya Tatarchuk from Unity
- Ali Eslami from Google DeepMind
Come join the rendering research community in Strasbourg, France, July 10th-12th: early-bird registration is available until tomorrow.